Sculpt & Smooth Set
£25.00 (£30.00 value)
* Please note we are currently experiencing delays with orders of up to 3 business days
Sculpt, boost, soften and brighten with our limited-edition Sculpt & Smooth Set. Day and night plant-based Boosters to hydrate and plump skin, complete with a Facial Massage Tool that sculpts and tones.
Get the Sculpt & Smooth for only £25 (£30 value)
● Bakuchiol Booster: Bakuchiol Booster is a 100% natural, vegan-friendly alternative to retinol (vitamin A). A night-time booster to supplement your existing skincare products, it stimulates collagen production, can dramatically improve the texture of your skin, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation, without irritating it. Paired with squalane, it leaves skin feeling smoother, softer, and more even.
● Strawberry Booster: 100% cold-pressed strawberry seed oil is the antioxidant-rich hydrating serum that's perfect for flakey, irritated, or dry skin. Our strawberry seed oil is a by-product of the juicing industry and uses seeds that would otherwise be thrown away to moisturise your skin.
● Facial Tool: Contour, reduce puffiness & relieve facial tension. Our Facial Massage Tool is an easy-to-use accompaniment to your skincare routine. Through light upwards and outwards strokes, it works to contour the face, helps relieve tension, aids lymphatic drainage, and reduces puffiness.
Natural ● Vegan ● Cruelty-Free ● Carbon Neutral
Rejuvenating • Smoothing • Softening
Moisturising • Reparing • Fast-Asorbing
Mix 2-3 drops of each Booster into your serums, moisturisers or masks. Alternatively, apply directly to skin in any step after cleansing.
While skin is still slick, lightly massage face with Sculpting Facial Massage Tool using upward strokes on the planes of your face.
Both Boosters are made for use on both face and neck. The Sculpting Facial Massage Tool was made for face, but may be lightly used on the neck, chest, and back area too.
Use Strawberry Booster morning or night, and Bakuchiol Booster in the evening. The Sculpting Facial Massage Tool can be used any time you apply a Booster or facial oil and your muscles are feeling tight.
We always recommend patch testing before use.
Great skincare should not come at a cost to our planet. We’re continuing our crusade against carbon emissions and our goal of becoming a carbon negative beauty brand. Here’s how our BYBI skincare makes a difference:
The best part of each BYBI product are our high quality, efficacious ingredients. We strike a delicate balance when choosing the ingredients that go into our products; first and foremost they must deliver stellar skin benefits but equally this must not come at a cost to our planet. See each product for its own sustainably ingredients.
We petitioned for our primary manufacturer to switch to green energy by 2021, they’ve agreed to do so and all BYBI Boosters will be manufactured as such going forward.
The glass bottle is eligible for ReBYBI (BYBI’s UK recycling program). Carton, glass bottle and glass stem of pipette are all eligible for local recycling.
Carton, glass bottle, glass stem of the pipette are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling. The rest of the pipette isn't recyclable in domestic recycling, but can be recycled if returned to TerraCycle or if you ReBYBI them back to us.
1) Separate glass bottle, and pipette components
2) Rinse out all of the contents of the glass bottle and the glass stem and put in recycling bin
3) TerraCycle the rest of the pipette, or ReBYBI the full empty product packaging back to us