Soft Skin Set
Hydrating Heroes For Nourished Skin
£25.00 (£33.00 value)
The Soft Skin Kit is our curated collection of super softening BYBI products in mini size, and the perfect way to discover BYBI.
Meet our new collection of minis and intro kits: great for traveling, gifting, or back-ups.
Get the Soft Skin Kit for only £22 (£33 value)
● Milk Melt: Gentle cleanser with calming oat milk to effectively melt away dirt, grime, and make up for clear, nourished, and smooth skin. Probiotic coconut yogurt balances skin, helping to soothe redness whilst protective vitamin E promotes skin health and radiance. Skin is left thoroughly cleansed, supple, and restored.
● Mega Mist: Formulated with powerhouse ingredient hyaluronic acid, Mega Mist draws moisture into the skin, leaving it plump, dewy, and refreshed. Aloe vera helps soothe skin and the addition of floral waters gently tones. The result is balanced, hydrated skin, primed for the rest of your skincare routine.
● Night Nutrition: Night Nutrition feeds skin overnight with a blend of powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and ceramides, including superfood proteins and conditioning oat kernel oil. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, and repairs skin, so you wake up to a pillow-soft, healthy, glowing complexion.
Natural ● Vegan ● Cruelty-Free ● Carbon Neutral
Cleansing • Balancing • Softening
Hydrating • Soothing • Gently Toning
Nourishing • Moisturising • Repairing
Massage a pea-sized amount of Milk Melt into damp skin. Allow to lather before thoroughly rinsing with warm water.
Mega Mist may be used in replacement of a toner after cleansing, and/or applied frequently throughout the day under or over make-up.
Massage Night Nutrition into the face and neck in the evening.
The Soft Skin Kit is made to nourish and moisturise the skin on your face and neck. Milk Melt is also gentle enough to clease the eye area.
Use Milk Melt and Mega Mist during the day and in the evening, and save Night Nutrition to use as your night cream.
We always recommend patch testing before use.
Great skincare should not come at a cost to our planet. We’re continuing our crusade against carbon emissions and our goal of becoming a carbon negative beauty brand. Here’s how our BYBI skincare makes a difference:
The best part of each BYBI product are our high quality, efficacious ingredients. We strike a delicate balance when choosing the ingredients that go into our products; first and foremost they must deliver stellar skin benefits but equally this must not come at a cost to our planet. See each product for its own sustainably ingredients.
We petitioned for our primary manufacturer to switch to green energy by 2021, they’ve agreed to do so and all BYBI Boosters will be manufactured as such going forward.
The glass bottle is eligible for ReBYBI (BYBI’s UK recycling program). Carton, glass bottle and glass stem of pipette are all eligible for local recycling.
Carton, glass bottle, glass stem of the pipette are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling. The rest of the pipette isn't recyclable in domestic recycling, but can be recycled if returned to TerraCycle or if you ReBYBI them back to us.
1) Separate glass bottle, and pipette components
2) Rinse out all of the contents of the glass bottle and the glass stem and put in recycling bin
3) TerraCycle the rest of the pipette, or ReBYBI the full empty product packaging back to us