How to ReBYBI or recycle? We recommend with all products and packaging to REDUCE the amount you use, REUSE what you can, and only then, make sure you RECYCLE.
That's why we created ReBYBI. It's our circular recycling scheme. It means we can collect your empty BYBI products and make them good as new, and package new BYBI products in them, saving energy and CO2.
How can I ReBYBI?
1) If you purchased on bybi.com we also sent you a free ReBYBI returns label. If you didn't you can download a new ReBYBI label here.
2) When you've finished your empties simply pop them back in the post to us using the free ReBYBI label and we'll handle the rest.
How can I RECYCLE? Carton, glass bottle, glass stem of the pipette are 100% recyclable so can be disposed of in your domestic recycling.
The rest of the pipette isn't recyclable in domestic recycling, but can be recycled if returned to TerraCycle or if you ReBYBI them back to us.
1) Separate glass bottle, and pipette components
2) Rinse out all of the contents of the glass bottle and the glass stem and put in recycling bin
3) TerraCycle the rest of the pipette, or ReBYBI the full empty product packaging back to us