Ahhhh….the Met Gala. From fashion, to beauty, to people falling down the stairs, it’s always a night to remember. This year there were some VERY memorable looks and new attendees—including us! *heart eyes* Both Billie Eilish and Megan Fox were confirmed to have a clean beauty glow, and their skin prepped by none other than yours truly.
Some very special sources let us in on a little preview of how both Billie and Megan got their skin prepped—and with what—and we’re here to share.
Billie Eilish’s Red Carpet Skin Prep
- Prep and soften skin with Strawberry Booster, the brightening serum made from 100% cold-pressed upcycled strawberry seed oil.
- Lightly dap Bright Eyed around the delicate eye area to hydrate, brighten, firm, and create a base for eye makeup.
- Apply C-Caf moisturiser all over face as a nourishing primer and brightening base for makeup application.
- Lightly spritz face with Mega Mist, the hyaluronic floral water toner that helps lock in moisture and gives a dewy, radiant finish.
Megan Fox’s Met Gala Skincare Routine
- Cleanse with Milk Melt Vegan Oat Milk Cleanser. The coconut yogurt balances the skin, helping to smooth redness and leave skin with a supple, restored glow.
- Hydrate skin with Mega Mist hyaluronic acid facial spray, which keeps skin dewy, bouncy, and plump. Use it after cleansing like a toner or throughout the day for a makeup refresh.
- Moisturise with C-Caf Vitamin C and Caffeine Day Cream to brighten and perk up dull skin while reducing morning puffiness with a fresh and glowy finish.