BYBI are on a mission to make natural, eco-friendly and high-performance beauty accessible to the masses. Achieving this starts with an outstanding team of bloody good people who are just as passionate about great skincare as they are the planet we live on.
If you're interested in joining our high-growth, dynamic and ambitious team of BYBI Babes, click on any of our open roles below.
Social Media & Influencer Executive
BYBI is looking for a dynamic Social Media and Influencer Executive who can support the marketing team across social media and influencer relations.
We are looking for fresh thinkers to develop what we've already built and help continue to shape the BYBI brand, voice, tone and the way we communicate with our customers. Whilst there will be admin responsibilities involved in the role, we'd like someone with the initiative and drive to be involved in our wider strategy and ultimately help us scale (and fast).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Head up all social channels for BYBI Beauty, scheduling channel-specific content and updating Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and LinkedIn with relevant content on a daily basis.
- Championing the creative strategy of all content - we need your input on fresh and innovative ideas for our social channels - what can we do differently? Better? More interesting than our competitors?
- Creating content for both organic and paid social posts - this will include static images, gifs and video creating/editing.
- Building partnerships and liaising with influencers and like minded brands to extend the reach of BYBI Beauty.
- Contribute to the influencer and PR plans for launches.
- Manage the gifting and samples process from end to end.
- Prepare weekly campaign reports.
- Assist with trade marketing by identifying influencers working with our key retailers and form relevant partnerships.
- Prepare reports and proposals for content for the retail team to support their retailer relationships.
- Assist full cycle on photoshoots with everything from mood boards, casting, props and set design to shoot direction on the day.
Manage the marketing drive and marketing materials to ensure all creative assets,
brand materials and press assets are up to date and accessible
Prepare competitor analysis and tracking including new product launches, new
channel launches, in-store support and media activity
- 1-3 years’ experience working within a social media or digital marketing role for a product brand.
- Experience with social media scheduling and planning.
- Excellent copywriting skills, fully fluent and excellent written English.
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced startup environment and deal with quick changes and occasional ambiguity.
- A solid understanding of all social media platforms and how brands operate within them.
- Confident ability within Photoshop, InDesign, Canva or other design programmes that will help you regularly create first class, aesthetically pleasing images, videos and gifs.
- Strong Microsoft knowledge, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- An astute eye for design.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Highly collaborative and willing/flexible to jump in on other parts of the business at times. We're a small team and so you'll never be bound by your job description
- A love for all things beauty.
Nice to Haves
- Photography skills would be hugely beneficial, or at least some confidence in using a professional camera.
- Experience in the beauty industry is a plus.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Klaviyo or Shopify would really help too!
Working with us
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working with 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
- 33 days’ holiday per year including bank holidays
- Must have right to work in the UK
Think this might be the role for you? Get in touch!
Nothing take your fancy? Send us your CV anyway. We believe in recruiting for the future BYBI and things move pretty fast here.